- Law Library Resource Exchange
- "Law Library Resource Xchange is a Web publication with a
special focus on research, management and technology topics for legal professionals"
and is updated twice a month.
- Each digital issue features articles, departments and columns with
- written by law librarians, attorneys, information specialists and
- ACLU Free Reading Room Gopher
A project of the Public Education Department of the National Office of the American Civil
Liberties Union. "The collection includes ... publications on issues of high public
interest; the current issue of [their] membership newsletter, Civil Liberties; a growing
collection of recent public policy reports and action guides; Congressional voting records
for the 103rd Congress; and an archive of news releases from the National Office."
- The Gallup Organization
- John Makulowich'sAwesome Lists Listings.
- National Criminal Justice
- New York
State Criminal Justice Agencies Gopher
Names and addresses for various Criminal Justice Agencies (Law Enforcement, Prosecution
and Defense, Courts, Probation Departments, Youth agencies, Correctional Facilities, and
- Spies' Library
A collection of information and documents relating to law (and other interesting topics in
other directory(s)) is avaiilable at spies.com.
- Vera Institute of Justice
- West's Legal Directory
A WAIS based searcher for information about "675,000 profiles of law firms and branch
offices, and biographical records of attorneys." Unfortunately the syntax for the
search is somewhat confusing.
- The John Marshall Law School
While the range of law related information sites is not as broad as that included
elsewhere, the inclusion, at this site, of general (non-law related) reference sites makes
this page a useful stop for any research project.
- Find Law, Internet Legal Resources
- An exhaustive compendium of links covering a wide variety of legal
research sites and topics.